Blogger Tips And Tricks|Latest Tips For BloggersFree BacklinksBlogger Tips And Tricks

Valentine Tag

My next challenge with Joann @ Jo's Scrap Shack was to create a Valentine Tag.

My tag was made from some leftover background paper from last week, that I created with the wax paper resist technique. On to this I stamped the Kaisercraft "Script" stamp and the image in the bottom right corner is from Close to my Heart's "Live Inspired" stamp set.

I stamped the image "Melinda hugging heart" from Whiff of Joy, onto White card and colored her with Copic Markers.

I used foam tape to attach the cut out image to the tag and I attached some ribbon from my stash.

Keep tuned for our next challenge:

A card or layout
2 diff patterns stamped colored inked or PP
With stitches/sewing hand machine or stamped


Kellie 0:)

2 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a note. I love to hear from you xx