Blogger Tips And Tricks|Latest Tips For BloggersFree BacklinksBlogger Tips And Tricks

Sketch - FFC #50

Welcome to Funday Friday Challenge #50 over at  Jo's Scrap Shack
This week we are following a sketch.
Our Sponsors are Limited Runs and StampArt Designs

My image is from StampArt - it is the "Flora Fairy" bonus image.  It has been coloured with copic markers  and the background was water coloured   I used paper from my stash for the base layer.  This PP was then flipped over for the striped PP.  Both the striped and plain blue papers where cut with the Stampin Up die "Top Note".  My flowers were again from my stash.

I hope you join in with us - Come on get creative.

Pop on over to Jo's Scrap Shack to link your creation via the linky tool and to get all the details.

I'm excited to see what you create!


I plan to enter the following challenges:-


Through the Craft Room Door Challenge  - Anything Goes

Sister Act Card Challenge- Anything Goes
4 Krafty Girlz Challenge- Anything Goes


Have a great week

Kellie 0:)


3 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a note. I love to hear from you xx