Blogger Tips And Tricks|Latest Tips For BloggersFree BacklinksBlogger Tips And Tricks
Welcome to Funday Friday Challenge #72 over at  Jo's Scrap Shack

Our theme for this week is "It's Sketch Time"  

Our Sponsor this week is Little Blue Button Stamps - I have used their fabulous digital image "Love Post Charlie".

OK so here is our sketch this week
... and my creation



My image has been coloured with copic markers . My background papers are from my scraps of a layout I made over the weekend using TLC - Topline Creations papers. The sentiment comes with the digi image - there were actually 12 sentiments with many combinations.  I used a die to cut out the hearts.

I die cut the rectangular frame making sure to have her legs over the top so it looks like she is standing in front.  I was also able to slip in the horizontal strip behind her legs just giving a little more dimension.  The background of the frame was coloured in a watercolour effect using gelatos.

I hope you join in with us - Come on get creative.

I'm excited to see what you create!

I plan to enter the following challenges:-

Through the Craft Room Door Challenge  - Anything Goes

Sister Act Card Challenge - Anything Goes



Have a great week

Kellie 0:)

5 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a note. I love to hear from you xx