Blogger Tips And Tricks|Latest Tips For BloggersFree BacklinksBlogger Tips And Tricks
Welcome to Funday Friday Challenge #88 over at  Jo's Scrap Shack

Our theme for this week is "Its Sketch Time" 



Our Sponsors this week are Sherri Baldy Designs (the winner gets 3 out of the 6 digis showcased) and Little Blue Button Stamps (the winner gets 4 digis)


 I have used LBBS's fabulous digital image "Miss Lilly Fairy".
Our challenge this week  was to use this fabulous sketch.
My image has been coloured with copic markers . My next layer is a scrap from a past project that had been stamped and color sprayed previously.  These two layers were die cut using the Becky Higgins Project life dies.  The light pink layer was dry embossed. and then the dark pink layer was just a marker border around my cardstock base.  The banner/strip across the card consists of a PP scrap and a border strip from Kaisercraft's Botanical Odyssey 6 1/2" Paper pad. 

I hope you join in with us - Come on get creative.

I'm excited to see what you create!

I plan to enter the following challenges:-

Through the Craft Room Door Challenge  - Anything Goes

Sister Act Card Challenge - Anything Goes



Have a great week

Kellie 0:)

3 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a note. I love to hear from you xx