Blogger Tips And Tricks|Latest Tips For BloggersFree BacklinksBlogger Tips And Tricks

FFC#94 - Red White & Blue

Welcome to Funday Friday Challenge #94 over at  Jo's Scrap Shack

Our theme for this week is "Red White & Blue" 

Our Sponsor this week is Bugaboo Digi Stamps I have used their fabulous digital image "Birthday Monsters".


My image has been coloured with Finecolour markers and then mounted onto red card.

A friend at a recent crop I attended created a card that inspired my card base, so I borrowed the sun ray die she had used and cut out the die in red white and blue card.  I then put the rays into different embossing folders to give them texture then placed them back inside the white cutout.

I hope you join in with us - Come on get creative.

I'm excited to see what you create!

I plan to enter the following challenges:-

Through the Craft Room Door Challenge  - Anything Goes

Sister Act Card Challenge - Anything Goes



Have a great week

Kellie 0:)

4 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a note. I love to hear from you xx