Blogger Tips And Tricks|Latest Tips For BloggersFree BacklinksBlogger Tips And Tricks

FFC #95 - Anything Goes

Welcome to Funday Friday Challenge # 95 over at  Jo's Scrap Shack

Our theme for this week is "Anything Goes" 

Our Sponsor this week  is Little Blue Button Stamps 

I have used their fabulous digital image "Mix Media - Crown".

My background was created with Dylusions Ink Sprays

My image has been paper pieced with scrap PP from my stash The baubbles are embellished with glitter. The sentiment was created using my Brother label maker and the strips coloured with Finecolour Markers.

I hope you join in with us - Come on get creative.

I'm excited to see what you create!

I plan to enter the following challenges:-

Through the Craft Room Door Challenge  - Anything Goes

Sister Act Card Challenge - Anything Goes



Have a great week

Kellie 0:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a note. I love to hear from you xx