Blogger Tips And Tricks|Latest Tips For BloggersFree BacklinksBlogger Tips And Tricks

FFC #99 - Anything Goes

Welcome to Funday Friday Challenge #99 over at  Jo's Scrap Shack

Our theme for this week is "Anything Goes" 

Our Sponsor this week is  Sherri Baldy Designs  
I have used their fabulous digital image "img811".
I created a box for my scrap room.  I found some PP in my stash and decoupaged a paper mache box.  My image has been coloured with Copic and  Finecolour markers and then placed on the lid of the box. 


The winner this week will be able to choose 3 images out of the following that the DT over at Jo's are showcasing for Sherri Baldy Designs
          


I hope you join in with us - Come on get creative.

I'm excited to see what you create!

I plan to enter the following challenges:-

Through the Craft Room Door Challenge  - Anything Goes

Sister Act Card Challenge - Anything Goes

Have a great week

Kellie 0:)

5 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a note. I love to hear from you xx