Blogger Tips And Tricks|Latest Tips For BloggersFree BacklinksBlogger Tips And Tricks

Jo's Scrap Shack's 4th Birthday Blog Hop Day 2


Welcome to Jo's Scrap Shack's
4th Birthday Blog Hop Day 2


The theme of the Blog Hop is Anything But A Card.  
I have designed a Kaisercraft wooden word "CREATE" for my studio.


I started out with the beautiful papers from Amy Tangerine's 6x6" "Finders Keepers" Paper pad.
I chose a different paper for each letter.
I traced each letter and cut them out slightly smaller.






After glueing each letter on I edged the whole word with black marker to make it stand out a little more.

I added some flowers and foliage to the Letter C.  Aren't these so pretty?  They make me smile
Here is the finished project in my studio.  I love how it looks

Here is the line up for both days of the hop.


  • You have to visit each designers blog 
  • All hoppers must leave a comment and subscribe to each designer's blog to be eligible to win prizes
  • Hoppers will have until 11:59PM on May 6th (US NY time) to leave comments and winners will be announced on May 7th on Jo's Scrap Shack


SO HOP BOTH DAYS TO WIN!!!


Day 1- May 3rd

Blog starts off -Jo's Scrap Shack 
AJ

Day 2- May 4th
Blog starts off- Jo's Scrap Shack
Darlene
You are here >>>>Kellie <<<<< You are here
      Sponsors & Prizes
 Jo's Scrap Shack - $15 Silhouette Store 
Scrapper's Delight's - 3 Digital Stamps
DoubleClick Connections- 3 bags of Skittles
Sunny Studio Stamps- $20 gift voucher
Little Blue Button Stamps- $15 gift voucher
Lawn Fawn- 1 Stamp Set & a 6x6 paper pad-
Bugaboo Digital Stamps- $30 gift voucher


I hope that you have some fun hopping along and getting inspired by all the different projects created by the wonderful designers.  

Good luck - I hope you win!!


19 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a note. I love to hear from you xx