Blogger Tips And Tricks|Latest Tips For BloggersFree BacklinksBlogger Tips And Tricks

FFC #145 - Red White and Blue

Welcome to Funday Friday Challenge #145 over at Jo's Scrap Shack


Our theme for this week is "Red White & Blue " 

Our Sponsors this week are:- 
3 Twenty Crafts
ADFD ( A Day for Daisies) $12 gift card = to 3 images 
Bugaboo - 7 digital stamps

I have used the Bugaboo fabulous digital image "Tropical Santa - scuba.
My image was originally coloured with watercolours.  This created the base layer which was torn out.  I then coloured another digi with copic markers. This was cut out and mounted on top of the base.  My background patterned paper is from my scraps. 

I hope you join in with us - Come on get creative.
I'm excited to see what you create!


Have a great week


Kellie 0:)

1 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a note. I love to hear from you xx