Blogger Tips And Tricks|Latest Tips For BloggersFree BacklinksBlogger Tips And Tricks

FFC#186 - Always Anything Goes

Welcome to Funday Friday Challenge #186 over at Jo's Scrap Shack


Our theme is Always Anything Goes

Our Sponsor this week is  Bugaboo Digi Stamps- 7 digital stamps to the winner

I have used their fabulous digital image "Beach M inner tube".
My image has been coloured with copic markers, then I paper pieced it to give some dimension.  My background is one I made using watercolours. The sentiment was one I found in my stash.  I stapled it on to my background. I edged my card base in black copic before adhering the background and then the image.

I hope you join in with us - Come on get creative.
I'm excited to see what you create!
I plan to enter the following challenges:-

Through the Craft Room Door - Anything Goes

Have a great week


Kellie 0:)

4 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a note. I love to hear from you xx